Cosmic Orgone Engineering
is the title of our exhibition at IASKA (International Art Space, Kellerberrin) Western Australia made during a one month residency where we are living in a building that has WHITE EARED HONEYEATER painted above the awning.
THIS IS A KIND OF SKETCHBOOK
We have a website that documents some of our previous projects that include both our collaborative work and individual exhibitions at http://www.sunvalleyresearch.com
RULES TO FOLLOW IN CLOUD ENGINEERING
by Wilhelm Reich
Published by Orgone Institute in “CORE” July 1954
Vol. VI Nos. 1-4; appendix A”
1. Shed all ambition to impress anyone.
2. Never play around with rain making or cloudbusting. The OR envelope which you tackle while “drawing” energy from the atmosphere is an energetic continuum of high power. You may cause twisters. You may stir a forest fire into the wrong direction. You may do other damage without intending to do so. Never do anything unless you must.
3. If experimenting: it is important to observe and know why you are doing what, that you can achieve immediate results. Slowly growing comprehension will secure later results safely.
4. In cloud engineering you do not ” create rain,” – you do not ” destroy clouds,” – briefly, you are not playing God. What you do is solely helping nature on its natural course.
5. Have your equipment, truck, etc. especially all metal parts well grounded into water, preferably flowing water. Lack of grounding imperils your organism.
6. Do not let workers draw OR energy any longer if they become blue or purple in their faces or feel dizzy. Exchange the workers; let them rest far enough way, and have their faces and arms always wetted down with fresh water.
7. Do not hold on to pipes or other metal parts while you draw OR. Always use a separate plastic or wooden handle to move equipment while drawing. Have your hands always well insulated with rubber or heavy cotton gloves.
8. Have signs put up in such a manner that no one is hurt by OR charges. Do not let people stand close by. Among them may be men or women who are ill and would run some danger to their health.
9. Never ” drill a hole ” into the sky right above you unless you aim for a long drawn rain.
10. When you feel a breeze or wind setting in due to your operation, stop drawing if the wind direction becomes too strong or even if it acquire the appearance of a twister.
11. If you wish to remove DOR clouds, draw in direction of run of OR envelope.
12. If you wish to DESTROY clouds or to stop rain, aim at center of heaviest clouds.
13. If you wish to make clouds grow heavier, draw from the vicinity of the smaller clouds, and have the large or heavy clouds undisturbed.
14. If there are no clouds in the sky and clouds should be created, disturb the stillness or evenness of the OR envelope all around you by brief, sweeping draws and draw mainly against the run of the OR envelope. To create clouds you must create differences of OR energy potentials.
15. ( by PORE* ) Under no conditions should you have any electrical wires, electrical instruments of any kind, or any radioactive material near a cloudbuster during any operation. Severe health problems may result.
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment